Whether you are an architect, an engineer, a homeowner, a designer, or a builder, you most certainly prefer custom masonry because of its promised durability, affordability, and beauty. However, these qualities are still dependent on the people working on the masonry job.
Various Masonry ApplicationsCustom masonry is not just any type of construction. It has been a timeless form of art since the ancient times. The fascinating old structures from the Pyramids of Egypt to the Greek Temples were all constructed using this technique. In modern times, this can be used for various applications like:
- Fences. Forget about the wooden fence. It's time for more beautiful and timeless fences made out of natural stones and bricks.
- Walls. Why settle for a lifeless wall if it can be a classic mural made out of natural stones, bricks, concrete blocks, or veneers.
- Retaining walls. Soil can be stylishly controlled with such walls. But retaining walls are testaments of your sense of style that can go well with the beautiful landscape.
- Steps. Whether long or short, steps can easily attract attention. They have to be worth the attention without compromising primary function.
- Walkways/pathways. Like steps, walkways and pathways are important and noticeable elements of a landscape. They must be attractive and, at the same time, durable.
- Decorative columns. No need to buy expensive statues if you've got columns that are so beautiful. If created by expert masons, they can be great decorations.
Our AdvantageWe are not the only company offering masonry services in California. But, of course, we are confident that our good qualities will make us stand out from the competition.
Here are some of the reasons why a lot of clients have already trusted our company when it comes to masonry jobs:
- Certified masons. Only companies that hire certified masons can rightfully offer custom masonry services. These are very delicate jobs that only experts who have undergone intensive education and training can perform. That's why we never ever let just any of our men handle such projects but only those with certifications.
- Tools, devices, and equipment. Since masonry is a high-end job, it can never be performed by our people alone. That's why we have invested in complete equipment, devices, and tools necessary for a top-notch service.
- Experience. Our company has been in the construction industry for years, making us one of the most reputable firms in the area.
- Materials. Besides competent men and state-of-the-art tools, custom masonry works also require the highest quality of materials. Our company has a healthy partnership with the most reputable suppliers of veneers, concrete blocks, pavers, natural stones, and bricks in the country.
- Satisfied clientele. Our company is proud to have countless satisfied clients in Riverdale and across California. Call us and we will provide you a long list of references.
Expert in Custom WorksIt's wise to invest in custom masonry. But it is always wiser to pick a company that can surely render the best work. That's Excel Pavers & Masonry.
For more details of our custom works, you can fill out our online inquiry form, call us, or visit our office in Canyon Crest, Riverside, California.
Click on the images below to view a larger display.