There is no doubt that custom concrete is one of the most preferred construction materials in the world today. Its durability guarantees many years of use; while its flexibility allows you to have surfaces with intricate designs and vibrant colors. Its understated beauty can add life to your patios, walkways, driveways, interior floors, and even countertops.
Custom concrete has also gained popularity due to its availability and price. With modern technology and superb craftsmanship, it can resemble any type of natural stone and even wood.
Types of Custom ConcreteExcel Pavers & Masonry use the best quality custom concrete for your homes and businesses. We can work on any type of concrete works, such as:
- Stained concrete. Stained concrete adds color and beauty to otherwise drab and lifeless concrete. With this type of concrete work, anything is possible -- you can have your concrete stained any way you want, with the application techniques mastered and perfected by our masons.
- Stamped concrete. Stamped concrete allows you to have stunning pool decks, driveways, patios, entries, or courtyards by making them look like they are made of bricks, slates, flagstones, tiles, and even hardwood. In fact, it is the cheaper version of natural stone paving. You get the same look, less the cost.
- Concrete overlays. Concrete overlays make it possible to hide the cracks and imperfections of existing concrete by resurfacing it with cement-based or polymer-modified overlays. Gone are the days when you have to spend hard-earned cash for the removal and resurfacing of those unsightly imperfections. Our masons have extensive experience and superior craftsmanship in this type of custom concrete, so you can be sure that the ugly cracks and imperfections on your concrete will turn into fabulous works of art.
- Polished concrete. No time to maintain interior or exterior floors? If that's the case, then polished concrete is the definite solution to your problem. Excel Pavers & Masonry implement ultra-modern polishing tools and techniques to give you that super-shiny, no-wax surfaces that you desire. We can also make your surfaces look like they are made of high-quality granite, marble, tile, and other natural stones at the fraction of the price.
- Colored concrete. Colored concrete offers a wider variety of hues than stained concrete. With this type of custom concrete, chemical stains and dyes exclusively made for concrete are combined to produce vibrant, refreshing colors that can add life and character to any surface. You can now turn your patios, sidewalks, pool decks, and walkways into wonderful works of art with the help of Excel Pavers & Masonry. Just tell us the color and design that you wish for, and we will put our best craftsmen to do the job.